crc // houndstooth cap

J. Crew Hat (Similar-$11.98) & Pants (Last seen here) / Old Navy Top & Vest (Last seen here)
L.L. Bean Boots-Gifted / Monogram Online Necklace-Gifted


Happy Closet Remix Challenge day 3!

Okay, I'm in love with this hat. Sorry. I am finding any excuse I can to wear it. My head's cold? Wearing it. It matches my outfit at all? Wearing it. I'm bored? Wearing it.

I've been so busy lately, so the fact that I go to show you three outfits in a row is just A+ behavior for me! I'm sorry I've been repeating clothes (I know, I know, the closet remix challenge is about using different things), but it's been limited selection wardrobe wise because I'm not used to it being so cold where I live. I'm starting to warm up to it, though, so hopefully I'll start wearing more diverse things that are really my style; otherwise, it looks like I'm stuck in sweaters, bean boots, and, obviously, my JCrew cap.

What's your go-to outfit when it's freezing cold?



P.S. You can now follow my blog on Bloglovin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment