#closetremixchallenge


{ via }

Are you excited for something new on Lichtenstyle? The first change is that the majority of posts are going to be outfit posts, and I'm going to try very, very hard to keep to that promise. Doing this, however, is not as easy as it seems, as I, a high school junior, tend to focus more on how much sleep I'll be getting nightly than what I'll be wearing the next day. Sure, it's important, but sometimes it's second priority.

I also have an intense online shopping addiction. Like, if your shopping-savviest friend told you they had a problem, multiply that by 5. That's me and online shopping. If I could marry my computer or my credit card, I would.

But that's where the 30 day closet remix challenge (CRC) comes in, and, boy, am I excited. If you've never heard of it before, it's essentially where you're not allowed to shop for 30 days (boo!) and you have to make 30 outfits out of whatever clothing you have in your closet. Easy enough, right? But then on top of that, I'm adding two more rules: I can't repeat outfits, and whatever's left unworn at the end of the 30 days is getting tossed out. Just like that. I dig this idea a lot, because I'm running out of hangers anyway, and I'll be killing two birds with one stone. Score.

So check back starting tomorrow to watch me embark on this 30 day madness adventure. See you then!

Have you ever done this challenge? Would you ever do this challenge?

0 comments:

Post a Comment