WW // Winter Must-Haves

WW2

I have been following the winter fashion scene for a while, and I mean a while, while. Considering I love everything about the winter season, I look forward to winter must-haves all year. Layers and scarves and booties, oh my! There's nothing I don't like about the style of the season. Another thing that makes me ecstatic about winter must-haves? They always tend to take some sort of theme. Last year was definitely about patterns, but this year is alllllllll classics. I'm talking classic colors, pieces, and cuts. Want to see my winter must-haves for the season? Read on!

1. Midi Rings - $4.90 // 2. Green Plaid Flannel - $36.00 $15.99 (On sale!) // 3. Black Pointed-Toe Loafers - $16.00 // 4. Camel Coat - $36.00 $19.33 (On sale!) // 5. Dark Matte Lipstick (Colourpop LAX) - $6.00 // 6. Pearl Necklace (and earrings!) - $10.00

0 comments:

Post a Comment