sneakers on steroids


{ one | two-Unavailable | three }


Fashion trends come and go, but one that I've seen in the front and center for a lot longer than I expected is sneaker wedges. I don't know if they're something I could ever pull off, but for some reason, I really want to try. I've seen a ton of bloggers trying them out and styling them perfectly, but I feel like if they landed in my hands, they'd just become dirty, gross lazy day shoes. Honestly, that's what I think of when I think sneakers: lazy day shoes that you throw on with a pair of jeans, a white t-shirt, and you're good to go. Hm, maybe wedge sneakers don't sound to bad after all. They are super comfortable on top of being an easy go to. I'm slowly being persuaded now!

What about you? What do you think of wedge sneakers? Will you be trying out this trend or passing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment