h // How to Style Short Hair

How to style short hair, short hair, hairstyles, short hair styles, hairstyles for short hair, short hair

I love my hair. I know that's not necessarily something you would expect from me, considering I've cycled through about 5 hair colors over the past 4 months, but it's true. I really do love my hair now. After I had to redo my roots and was too lazy to die them, I knew it was time for a change. I took my long red haired butt down to the hairdresser, and I died it blonde again. Not only that, but I chopped it off. Did I want to? Definitely! Did it hurt that literally the ends of my hair from my shoulders to below my chest were fried and dead? Not in the least! So, here I am now, short haired and blonde, and I never realized how much fun short hair can be!

Something that I learned very quickly after cutting my hair is that short hair is both a blessing and a curse. It's a blessing because it takes, like, zero minutes to style and because the messier it looks the better. But the curse part? Who the heck knows how to style it, because I don't. When I decided to cut it short, I spent hours online looking for easy styles that weren't the average straight, curled, or low bun, yet I barely came up with anything. So, this one is for those with short hair who are looking to mix it up, or maybe someone considering cutting their hair. Short hair + these hairstyles = amazing. It's guaranteed.

I'm going to be showing you 3 different hairstyles that short-haired peeps can use! I currently have a v-cut that is somewhere between bob and lob, so some of these may be more appropriate for one or the other. Either way, here are some styles that those with short hair can rock and look amazing in!



How do you feel about short hair? Is it on it's way out, or is it still in the spotlight?

0 comments:

Post a Comment