ttt // comfy knits

inspiration try this tuesday 10-22-3 try this tuesday 10-22 try this tuesday 10-22-2

Inspiration / Sweater (Similar-$24.95) / Top (Similar-$7.50) / Jeans (Last seen here)
Boots (Last seen here) / Bag (Similar-$9.99)

New feature alert! New feature alert! I am super excited to share with you something I've been working on for a while. You know when you're scrolling through my Pinterest (ahem) and you find an outfit you reeeeally love or that you totally think you can recreate, so you pin it? But then that outfit sits in your board and is completely forgotten? I understand; I used to do that too. Not anymore, though - say hello to Try This Tuesday!

Triple T (as I affectionately call it) is a weekly blog post where I take an outfit that I found on Pinterest and fell in love with and show you how I recreated it! Keep in mind this is not "oh this outfit is kind of close, it'll work" kind of inspiration, but it's more of "oh i have a super similar clothing... it's almost an exact match" kind of inspiration. Don't worry, you'll understand as the feature develops.

Overall, I'm just super excited to be evolving Lichtenstyle in the kind of direction I've been planning for a while. I can't wait to see what happens next, and I hope you come along for the ride!

0 comments:

Post a Comment