(i wish they belonged to my) boyfriend jeans

boyfriend jeans 1 boyfriend jeans 2 boyfriend jeans 3 boyfriend jeans 4
Jeans-$36.94 / Top (Last seen here) / Bag (Similar-$21.00) / Shoes (Similar-$24.97)

First of all, did I not already improve on my posing? I told you guys that it's all about being in the swing of things!

Anyway, I was looking through my post drafts and found one that was going to be my first new post when I reopened this blog and it was, believe it or not, a youtube video! It was of me explaining all about m new style and the new, darker kinds of clothes I was going to be wearing, but then I look at outfits like this, and I think "what was I thinking in that video?" There are definitely times when my style will differ to be darker, but there will be times when it looks like this as well. I've since deleted that video and moved on to just showcasing how I love to dress and, hopefully, what you love to see. Cheers to self-understanding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment