september loves

There are so many things I've been loving in the month of September, but I've managed to narrow it down to just the things I really want. And by really want, I mean that you should expect a haul post next month featuring these items.

1). Tory Burch Kiernan Riding Boot
Let me tell you something about this boot: ever since the first time I laid eyes on it, I've been in love. There's something about this boot that makes me realize that it is the shoe I've been missing in life. The problem is, they're over four hundred dollars and I'm a broke high school student. I won't stop drooling over these babies, though, and I know I'll have them one day.

2). Navy & White Polka Dot Overall Dress
Okay, I admit that this dress has a lot going on. It's got to pull off the polka dots and the look that says, "who cares if I dressed like this when I was 6, why can't I dress like this now?" In all honesty, I'm majorly excited that the overall look is being rocked back into style, because there are so many ways you could style them. I can't wait until I can get my hands on these and really make them an integral part of my wardrobe.

3). Plover Mustard Ankle Booties
I have been looking high and low for a good pair of either mustard or taupe ankle booties and, let me tell you, it's harder to find one than you'd think. I often hate the color, or the heel is too high, or i just plain do not like it; however, I've got no complaints about this pair. Plus, they also come in taupe. Steve Madden does it again.

4). Navy Playsuit
I saw this playsuit on a blogger on Lookbook.nu and instantly knew I needed to have it. Everyone knows I've got a thing for navy, and I've been wanting to try pulling off a playsuit. I was always afraid that they'd make me look like a 7th grader who's just starting to experiment with good clothes, but this one looks so chic and mature. This will definitely be one of my first purchases.

5). Orange, Navy, & White Sleeveless Dress
I've got a sister who is a 3rd year at a particular college that boasts these colors with pride every day, and I absolutely love going to its football games. The problem is, though, I never have a good game day dress, and as soon as I saw this, I knew this was the perfect dress I was missing. This will probably be my first purchase, because the next game I'm going to is coming up very soon!

That's it for my September soon-too-be purchases! What are you loving this month? Leave a comment in the section below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment