ww // fall clothes under $35

WW1

Fall is just around the corner, and while some people are excited for leaves, pumpkin spice (#PSL), and the colder weather, I'm excited about the fall fashion. And what's better than fall clothes under $35? I'll tell you what: nothing. Looking good and saving money? Yes please.

Personally, I like a style that's a bit more classic than trendy, though I'm sure a few new trends from fashion week will be working their way into my closet soon (here's looking at you, reefer jackets). And what's the best part about classic clothes? You can find them for cheap, like these fall clothes under $35. Here are my must-haves for the upcoming season.

1. Camel Trench Coat - $28.33
I have been in the market for a good trench coat for literally ever. I mean forever ever. They're either not the right material, aka not the right draping pattern, or they are like a million dollars. I'm serious! What's up with that? Some of us are using our millions of dollars to pay for college (that's me). I finally found a really beautiful one at Romwe that drapes how I want it, is the right color, and is super affordable. Swoon.

2. Black Bralette - $9.99
Bralettes are not my friends. I wish they would be. I've been stalking them online and trying to get close to them forever, but they refuse to be my friend. This is because, unfortunately, I am not a member of the itty bitty titty committee. Thanks genetics. But, since I want a bralette so bad, I figured I just needed to take the plunge and buy one. So I did. And now I want another one. I haven't even gotten my first one yet; I just love bralettes. I will sacrifice the integrity of my chest in order to look pretty if I must. And if I have to do this, the bralette better be cheap. This one's $10, so I'm totally on board.

3. Cute Socks - $12.90
I have a love-hate relationship with socks, but they've slowly been making their way into my life. I've discovered tons of ways to wear them and make them look cute, like with jeans and Bean boots or literally any other way you can think of. So I've set out, scouring the internet for cute socks at a cute price. Thankfully, I found these. Isn't the internet great?

4. Black Chelsea Boots - $34.99
I don't understand why boots are so expensive. Like, listen to me: don't do that. Don't make them cost so much money. I get it, like resources and salaries and stuff, but just don't do that anymore. Just give me boots for free. No, I'm just kind of kidding. I am so heart eyes for these chelsea boots because of the price, but also because they're so beautiful. They look so expensive, but they're just H&M boots! I love it. Thanks H&M. I'm going to buy these immediately.

5. Maroon Infinity Scarf - $9.99
Infinity scarfs are the ish. They make any outfit look ten times more put together. Knit infinity scarves? The best of the best. The creme of the crop. The scarf de la scarves. And when an Amazon store is selling them in like fifteen different colors for ten bucks each? Sign me up. One of each, please. I love it.

What are you looking forward to for fall? What's on your fall wishlist? Do you have any fall clothes under $35 you've been eyeing lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment