keep calm and chevron

Dress: Hello Glam (Similar-$26.97) / Necklace: Charming Charlies (Similar-$10.90)
Boots: Gifted (Last seen here)


I was feeling very southern prep today, and, on top of that, very festive and excited to start the holiday season. So what came out of that? This outfit. I couldn't believe I still had this little dress that I bought at the beginning of the summer and was so happy that it still fit! I threw it on and also wanted to celebrate the closeness of the holidays, so I paired it with one of my favorite necklaces. It was freezing, and I honestly don't know how I got through the entire day with no tights or anything! My boots kept my legs mostly warm, I suppose!

Anyway, on another note, just keep an eye out for more posts coming soon. I've been trying to get more organized with things I want to do, but school's been getting in the way, unfortunately. Stay with me as I try to get my posting to be regular, though, and expect a post on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays! See you soon!

Do you try and dress festively near the holiday time?

0 comments:

Post a Comment