Fashion Uniform

2 4 3 1 5

Hello beauties! College has been getting the absolute most of me. If I'm now working or at a club, I'm in class. It's draining! But it's also oh, so worth it. Amongst all the academic chaos, however, I've found my way to a cozy and cool fashion uniform. Don't get me wrong, though, I'm not talking grey sweatsuit uniform. I'd rather wear culottes than get caught in that (aka, I would never). Basically, my fashion uniform became an interesting patterned piece with a bright colored piece topped (or... footed) with a nice pair of heeled booties. The above outfit is one of my favorites to wear when it's warmer out, and I got to break it out in the 60º weather of the Boston weekend. I love this combination! There's nothing that makes me happier than birds, bright red, and a sunny day.

What's your go-to fashion "uniform?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment